The new WSP 75th Anniversary Commemorative Book is hot off the press and available for immediate delivery. Copies are still available for employees and retirees who either didn’t order a copy up front or who need extra books to enjoy.
This exciting new book contains:
• Timeline of key events in Wisconsin State Patrol history, from 1939-2014
• Portrait photos of active & retired employees, civilian & sworn, and families
• Special tributes to Our Fallen Heroes and Those Who Serve Our Country
• WSP Regions, Academy & Specialty Units
• Awards, Badges & Patches
• Stories, Reflections and Memories
• Hundreds of historic and full-color photos
• Plus much more!
This 9x12-inch, hardbound, “coffee-table” edition, printed in full-color, contains 200 pages, and is bound in a classy, Navy blue leatherette cover with the 75th Anniversary shield printed in full-color.
Proceeds from the sale of this bookwill also help other communities and organizations preserve their historythrough Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.