2016 Commemorative Book
Sponsored by the Dade County Police Benevolent Association
A portion of proceeds will benefit the PBA's Love Fund to assist its members at times of great need
Dade County Police Benevolent Association, Inc. is proud to announce a partnership with Acclaim Press for the production of a 9x12-inch, hardbound full-color history/yearbook featuring memorabilia and photographs about law enforcement in Miami-Dade County. It has been nearly 30 years since we produced our last commemorative album, and there are many chapters to add to the great story of committed public service by the men and women of the Miami-Dade County Police.
What better way to capture the proud past and promising future of the Miami-Dade Police family than through a collection of pictures and information that combine to tell the story of this great department and the people who made it what it is today? The publisher and those on the yearbook committee are committed to making this a comprehensive and professional publication that all our members will be proud of, sworn & civilian, active & retired. This 9x12-inch, hardbound book will be printed in full-color and will contain hundreds of historic and modern photos of both civilian and uniformed personnel. It will also include professional portraits of department members and retirees, as well as candid and action photos.
Table of Contents
• Detailed history of the department from 1836-2015, including major events, tools of the trade, and how things have changed over the years.
• History and overview of the Dade Co. PBA today.
• Full-color portrait photographs of agency personnel, active & retired, sworn & civilian.
• Personal experience stories by active staff and retirees*
• In Memoriam tribute to fallen law enforcement members.
• Hundreds of historic and contemporary photos.
• Roster of active and retired personnel, and much more!
Proceeds from the sale of this bookwill also help other communities and organizations preserve their historythrough Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.