U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco,
Firearms and Explosives
This 9x12-inch, full-color hardbound “coffee-table” book includes:
- Detailed history of ATF, including major events, tools of the trade, and how things have changed over the years;
- Past directors and current leadership; histories and photos from all ATF directorates, offices and programs;
- Plus related administrative support groups; group photos by field division and office;
- Personal experience stories by active staff and retirees;
- In Memoriam tribute to special agents killed in the line of duty;
- Hundreds of historic and full-color modern photos; awards, special activities, and events;
- Retiree rosters of ATFA and ATFAR; and much more!
Product Dimensions: 9 x 12
$55.00 standard leatherette edition
Name embossing on front cover available for additional $6.00
(24 character limit, please)
Make your additional choices from the drop-down list below
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has released a library quality, full-color hardbound book that documents the remarkable history of ATF and honor the men and women who continue to protect our nation.
Proceeds from the sale of this book will also help other communities and organizations preserve their history through Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.