U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco,
Firearms and Explosives
This 9x12-inch, full-color hardbound “coffee-table” book includes:
- Detailed history of ATF, including major events, tools of the trade, and how things have changed over the years;
- Past directors and current leadership; histories and photos from all ATF directorates, offices and programs;
- Plus related administrative support groups; group photos by field division and office;
- Personal experience stories by active staff and retirees;
- In Memoriam tribute to special agents killed in the line of duty;
- Hundreds of historic and full-color modern photos; awards, special activities, and events;
- Retiree rosters of ATFA and ATFAR; and much more!
- Embossing available for additional $6.00 (24 character limit, please). (Make your additional choices from the drop-down list below.)
Protecting The Public
Serving Our Nation
Book Details Hardcover
Product Dimensions: 9 x 12
Two Price Options: $55.00 standard leatherette edition
$79.95 leather collector's edition (bound in real leather!)
Book Description The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has joined forces with Acclaim Press to produce a library quality, full-color hardbound book that will document the remarkable history of ATF and honor the men and women who continue to protect our nation.
Leather cover available for additional $24.95
Embossing available for additional $6.00 ( 24 character limit, please)
(Make your additional choices from the drop-down list below)
Proceeds from the sale of this book will also help other communities and organizations preserve their history through Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.