U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco,
Firearms and Explosives
This 9x12-inch, full-color hardbound “coffee-table” book includes:
- Detailed history of ATF, including major events, tools of the trade, and how things have changed over the years;
- Past directors and current leadership; histories and photos from all ATF directorates, offices and programs;
- Plus related administrative support groups; group photos by field division and office;
- Personal experience stories by active staff and retirees;
- In Memoriam tribute to special agents killed in the line of duty;
- Hundreds of historic and full-color modern photos; awards, special activities, and events;
- Retiree rosters of ATFA and ATFAR; and much more!
Protecting The Public
Serving Our Nation
Product Dimensions: 9 x 12
$55.00 standard leatherette edition
Book DescriptionThe Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has joined forces with Acclaim Press to produce a library quality, full-color hardbound book that will document the remarkable history of ATF and honor the men and women who continue to protect our nation.
Proceeds from the sale of this book will also help other communities and organizations preserve their history through Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.