In commemoration of the ongoing legacy of the Military Police Corps, the Military Police Regimental Association is sponsoring a new book, History of the U.S. Military Police Corps Regiment & Its Veterans, which will provide a detailed history of the “Warrior Police” and feature biographical narratives of the men and women who have served our country since 1941.
In addition to the Corps’ glorious history, this exciting book will feature a special section showcasing biographies of Military Police veterans, with “then and now” photographs, and all Corps members, past and present, are invited to be included.
Our book will feature veterans from all eras, from World War II, to the deserts of the Middle East and our on-going War on Terror. Note: all Military Police veterans are encouraged to participate, even those who were active in peacetime — all served with honor and distinction.
Product Dimensions: 9" x 12"
$54.95 standard leatherette edition
• Includes a detailed history of the Military Police Corps Regiment, from WWII, Korea, Vietnam, the Gulf War, and the War on Terror, including its founders, training, engagements, responsibilities today, and more.
• Historical overview of the Military Police Regimental Assoc.
• Richly illustrated with historic and modern photographs, charts and diagrams (send us your photographs!)
• Personal biographies from Military Police Corps veterans, with “then and now” photographs (send us your bios!)
• Stories and brief quotes
• Roster of the Military Police Regimental Association, and more!
Embossing available for additional $6.00 ( 24 character limit, please)
(Make your additional choices from the drop-down list below)
Proceeds from the sale of this book will also help other communities and organizations preserve their history through Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.