In commemoration of the upcoming 100th Anniversary of the U.S. Army Chemical Corps, the CCRA is sponsoring a new book, U.S. Army Chemical Corps – 1918-2018
, which will provide a detailed history of the “Dragon Soldiers” and feature biographical narratives of the men and women who have served our country since 1918.
In addition to the Chemical Corps’ glorious history, this exciting book will feature a special section showcasing biographies of CCRA veterans, with “then and now” photographs, and YOU are invited to participate. There will be no cost to have your biography included!
Our book will feature veterans from all eras, from the early days as the Chemical Warfare Service in World War I, to the deserts of the Persian Gulf and our on-going station at Fort Leonard Wood.
Note: all Chemical Corps’ veterans are encouraged to participate, even those who were active in peacetime — all served with honor and distinction.
This 9x12-inch, hardbound “coffee-table” book will also include special after action reports, stories and photographs from the membership.
Product Dimensions: 9" x 12"
Retail Price: Two Price Options:
$55.00 standard leatherette edition
$79.95 leather collector's edition (bound in real leather!)
• Includes a detailed history of the U.S. Army Chemical Corps, from WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, the Persian Gulf War, and the War of Terror, including its founders, training, engagements, responsibilities today, and more.
• Historical overview of the Chemical Corps Regimental Assoc.
• Richly illustrated with historic and modern photographs, charts and diagrams (send us your photographs!)
• Personal biographies from Chemical Corps veterans, with “then and now” photographs (send us your bios!)
• Roster of the Chemical Corps Regimental Association.
• After Action Reports & Stories from Chemical Corps veterans.
• Order of the Dragon and other Awards, Hall of Fame members, and more!
Biographies, stories and photos may be emailed to the publisher at email@example.com. You may also request a detailed brochure by mail/email that includes a sample biography and fill-in-the-blank questionnaire.
Reserve your copies today!
Leather cover available for additional $25.00
Embossing available for additional $6.00 ( 24 character limit, please)
(Make your additional choices from the drop-down list below)
Proceeds from the sale of this book will also help other communities and organizations preserve their history through Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.