Product Dimensions: 9x12-inch, hardbound
The Baltimore County Police Department is proud to announce that we are developing an all new 145th Anniversary Yearbook to celebrate the proud history of the BCPD and honor our members, past and present. This hardbound commemorative “coffee-table” book will include hundreds of photographs and memories to fully document what it means to be a member of our proud family.
This 9x12-inch, hardbound book will be printed in full-color and contain hundreds of historic and modern photos of civilian and uniformed personnel. It will also include professional portraits of department members and retirees, as well as candid and action photos.
Contents to include:
• Historical overview of the Baltimore County Police Department, with a detailed emphasis on the modern department, significant events, tools of the trade, and other highlights
• Full-color portraits of current agency personnel, active & retired
• Personal experience stories by active staff and retirees*
• In Memoriam tribute to fallen officers
• Hundreds of historic and contemporary photos*
• Division & Special Unit highlights & group shots, plus much more!
Active staff and retirees are invited to provide photos or stories for consideration. These may be emailed to Retired Colonel Michael McCleese, Project Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed directly to him at “145th Anniversary Book” - Office of the Chief, Attention Retired Colonel Michael McCleese, 700 E. Joppa Rd., 9th floor, Towson Maryland 21286.
Order your copies today!
Leather cover available for additional $25.00
Embossing available for additional $6.00 (24 character limit, please)
(Make your additional choices from the drop-down list below)
Proceeds from the sale of this book will also help other communities and organizations preserve their history through Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.