This is the first detailed account devoted entirely to documenting the story of one of Missouri’s most fascinating settlements and the pioneers who built it. History of St. Teresa’s Parish: Glennonville, Missouri is the story of people with a dream, the dream of a better life for themselves and their families and the freedom to worship as they wished. From its primitive, wilderness beginnings through today, witness never-before-told facts, of both church and community life, which will thrill history students of both Missouri and family genealogy. The book is richly illustrated with many detailed photos of people, places and events. No library of Missouri history is complete without it. Order your copy TODAY!8½" x 11" hardcover
Included are such subjects as:
- History of St. Teresa’s Parish from settlement to today
- The story of its priests and leaders
- Hundreds of family histories from pioneers to the present
- Wedding pictures
- Pictures of homes, historic and modern
- Thousands of names and places of birth
- Detailed captioned family photos
- The stories of those who have given their life to Christ through the priesthood or an order of the sisters
- Those in the community who gave their lives for our country during wars
- Full name index
A Superior Quality Book: In its first printing this book is a deluxe 8.5 x 11 inch Collector’s Quality Edition, featuring a luxurious leatherette cover and illustrations throughout with a smyth-sewn binding for durability. The text is printed on acid-free archival paper for long-lasting quality and reproduction throughout. This book is sure to become a collector’s item and a cherished addition to your personal library.
272 pages with hundreds of photos
Proceeds from the sale of this bookwill also help other communities and organizations preserve their historythrough Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.