- Detailed history of the department from 1896
- Full-color portrait photographs of personnel–uniformed, civilian and retired
- Personal experiences and stories
- Former police chiefs
- In Memoriam tribute to those who paid the ultimate sacrifice
- Division, Section and Unit information
- Hundreds of historic and contemporary photos
- Photos of memorabiliaNames of active and retired personnel
A Quality Book
Acclaim Press has published commemorative history books for a wide variety of law enforcement agencies and fire departments, with nearly a century of combined experience in the publishing industry. Each book is painstakingly researched and documented, containing scores of superior, historic photographs and personal experience stories––capturing the spirit of each department.
Your book will be printed on number one grade, acid-free, double coated glossy paper to ensure the highest caliber photo reproduction, and smyth-sewn for longevity, meaning the pages are stitched together and bound to last.
Proceeds from the sale of this bookwill also help other communities and organizations preserve their historythrough Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.