The Jessamine County Pictorial Book Committee, in cooperation with Acclaim Press, has published a new PICTORIAL HISTORY BOOK to document the rich history of Jessamine County through 2015. This new book will contain hundreds of photos, sketches and highlights of our county, including:
- Family Photos: Family picnics, gatherings, military service, plus recent photos, etc.
- Buildings: Homes, barns, and other landmark buildings, etc.
- Events/Activities: Parades, political rallies, disasters, floods, fires, etc.
- Businesses: Drug stores, general stores, banks, doctor offices, feed mills, sawmills, etc.
- Schools: Buildings, school activities, graduating classes, sports, school buses, etc.
- Transportation: Early automobiles, road construction, trains, etc.
- Organizations: Garden clubs, 4-H, military, civic organizations, etc.
- Churches: Buildings, church picnics, baptisms, revivals, etc.
This hardback, library quality, 8-1/2 x 11-inch book is bound in a beautiful full-color cover with dust jacket and crafted with smyth-sewn binding for durability.
Proceeds from the sale of this book will also help other communities and organizations preserve their history through Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.
Product Dimensions: 8.5x11
Cover Type: Hardcover