The Baltimore County Police Department is proud to announce that we are developing an all new 145th Anniversary Yearbook to celebrate the proud history of the BCPD and honor our members, past and present. This hardbound commemorative “coffee-table” book will include hundreds of photographs and memories to fully document what it means to be a member of our proud family.
This 9×12-inch, hardbound book will be printed in full-color and contain hundreds of historic and modern photos of civilian and uniformed personnel. It will also include professional portraits of department members and retirees, as well as candid and action photos.
Contents to include:
• Historical overview of the Baltimore County Police Department, with a detailed emphasis on the modern department, significant events, tools of the trade, and other highlights
• Full-color portraits of current agency personnel, active & retired
• Personal experience stories by active staff and retirees*
• In Memoriam tribute to fallen officers
• Hundreds of historic and contemporary photos*
• Division & Special Unit highlights & group shots, plus much more!
Proceeds from the sale of this book will also help other communities and organizations preserve their history through Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.
Product Dimensions: 9" x 12"
Cover Type: Hardcover