ON SALE NOW- WHILE SUPPLIES LAST $15.00 PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING
FBI National Academy Associates, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of the new commemorative volume celebrating the Academy’s 75th Anniversary in 2010.
In addition to a detailed account of the Academy’s role in providing our communities and profession with the highest degree of law enforcement expertise, training, education and information, this book will feature hundreds of stories and biographical portraits from graduates and staff.
• Detailed history of the FBI National Academy from its inception in 1935 through 2010
• FBI National Academy Associates History, past presidents, executive board members, Hall of Honor, and more
• Personal experience stories by officers and staff
• Biographical portraits from hundreds of FBINA graduates
• In Memoriam Tribute to graduates who gave the ultimate sacrifice
• Hundreds of historic and full-color photographs
• Awards and much more
Proceeds from the sale of this book will also help other communities and organizations preserve their history through Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.
Product Dimensions: 9x12
Cover Type: Hardcover
Case Quantity: 9