Good News! The highly-anticipated Florida Highway Patrol 80th Anniversary Yearbook is hot off the press and available for immediate delivery. This exiting new book contains:
• Historical overview of the Florida Highway Patrol, with a detailed emphasis on the modern department, significant events, tools of the trade, and other highlights
• Full-color portraits of current agency personnel, active & retired, sworn & civilian
• Personal experience stories by active staff and retirees*
• In Memoriam tribute to fallen Troopers
• Hundreds of historic and contemporary photos*
• Division & Special Unit highlights & group shots
• Plus much more!
• 9×12-inch with 256 pages, printed in full-color and bound in a Navy blue leatherette cover.
Order Your Copies Today!
Proceeds from the sale of this book will also help other communities and organizations preserve their history through Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.
Product Dimensions: 9" x 12"
Cover Type: Hardcover