- This exciting new book features a historical review of Harrison County From its Beginnings through today.
- Includes hundreds of historic (many never-before-published) photographs of life in Harrison County, plus family biographies and portraits from the past and present.
- Special section featuring prominent businesses, churches, clubs, and tributes.
- A special look at the Harrison County Historical Society and its work to preserve local history.
- 8 ½ x11-inch, hardbound, with 176 pages, printed on high quality, acid-free paper for superior photo reproduction & longevity.
Available through the Harrison County Historical Society for only $54.95 – your purchase helps preserve local history for future generations to enjoy!
Order today by mail or in person
Make checks payable to:
Harrison County, Kentucky History & Families Book
c/o Harrison County Historical Society
PO Box 411
Cynthiana, KY 41031
Proceeds from the sale of this book will also help other communities and organizations preserve their history through Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.
Product Dimensions: 8.5x11
Cover Type: Hardcover