This exciting new book features a historical overview of Livingston County from the 1800s through today.
- Includes over 1,000 historic (many never-before-published) photographs of life in Livingston County.
- Includes Community histories; the Klondike Mines; Calamities; Lore, Legends and Landmarks; Glimpses of our Past; Schools; Churches; and much more!
- Special section featuring prominent businesses, churches, clubs, and tributes.
- Nearly 1,000 family histories with photographs.
- 8 1/2 x 11-inch, hardbound, with 320 pages, printed on high quality, acid-free paper for superior reproduction & longevity.
Available through the Livingston Co. Historical & Genealogical Society for only $59.95 –– your purchase helps preserve local history for future generations to enjoy!
ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF BOOKS AVAILABLE…
Order Your Copies Today!
Send orders and checks to:
Livingston County, Kentucky Family History Book, Vol. II
c/o Livingston Co. Historical & Genealogical Society
P.O. Box 138, Smithland, KY 42081 • (270) 928-4656
(located at 117 State Street in Smithland)
Please use the order form to order
Livingston County Kentucky History Order Form
Proceeds from the sale of this book will also help other communities and organizations preserve their history through Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.
Product Dimensions: 8.5x11
Cover Type: Hardcover