Send orders and checks to:
The Humm Family Book, Volume III
c/o Jeff Humm
R.R. #1, Box 132-1 • 132-1 Hummhof Lane
Golconda, IL 62938
For more information, contact Jeff Humm at (618) 285-6674 or email@example.com
The Humm Family, Vol. III – An Addendum With Portraits From The Past is a biographical history of the Humm family and their descendants, including never-before-seen photos. For the first time you will be able to see the original houses where your immigrant forefathers were born and lived before coming to America. This new book includes fantastic family group photos from the 19th to 21st century, and completes the story contained in The Humm Family, Vol. II, referencing each and every family and photo to The Humm Family, Vol. II, the Vol. II Chapter, and the Vol. II Page.
This expansive new book includes:
- The Humm family lineage dating back 450 years and more than 12 generations.
- Profiles the family members of the Volkert, Humm, Herrmann, Shetler, Kriegshauser, Reif, Siener, Ziegler, Eichorn, Zimmer, and Hamp families. It includes the additional family history of Katharina Franziska Nord Lindauer, Johann George Nord, Johann Nord, all of Mariah Hill, Indiana, Katharina Humm Rief and her descendants, the descendants of Friedrich Humm of St. Louis, Missouri, Katharina Humm Bangert, Barbara Humm Grein, John Humm of Bethalto, Illinois, Elizabeth Humm Kriegshauser of St. Louis, Elizabeth Herrmann Layoff, Franziska Herrmann Wintz of Evansville, Indiana, Katharina Herrmann Rotes, Franz Zavier Humm, Nicholas Humm of St. Louis, Katharina Emanuela Humm Neunzlinger, Anton Humm of Arlington, Virginia, Johann Georg Schwartz Humm, Margaretha Humm Volkert of Columbia, Illinois, Gabriel Humm of New York, New York, George Friedrich Humm of Cullman, Alabama, Muskogee, Oklahoma, and Falls City, Nebraska, Elizabeth Humm Hale of Louisville, Kentucky, Polly Humm Neel of Perry, New York, Klara Humm Hildenbrand of St. Louis, John Henry Eckmans of Uniontown, Kentucky, and many other families too numerous to mention.
- History brought to life with 400 family photos.
- Printed on high-quality, acid-free paper to last for decades.
- Richly and beautifully bound with antique maroon leatherette and the Humm Family Crest embossed on the front cover in gold!
- 8-1/2 x 11-inch, hardbound, nearly 2 inches thick!
Proceeds from the sale of this book will also help other communities and organizations preserve their history through Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.
About The Author
Book DetailsAuthor: Jeffrey L. Humm
Product Dimensions: 8.5" X 11"
Cover Type: Hardcover