The Trojan Knights Executive Board is pleased to announce that work has begun on a new commemorative coffee-table book honoring the history of the Knights and spotlighting its active members and alumni. In addition to a detailed history of the organization and its legacy of “Brotherhood, Spirit and Service,” this book will feature hundreds of biographical portraits and photos of members. All current and former Trojan Knights, along with families of deceased members, are urged to participate in this historic project.
- Historical narrative of the Trojan Knights organization, including its leaders, awards, programs, growth and accomplishments, with accompanying illustrations
- A complete roster of all Knights and AlumnKnights as of 2021
- Submitted biographies and photos from members (see page 2 for examples and submission details)
- Hundreds of historic and modern photographs
- Research index and much more!
Proceeds from the sale of this book will also help other communities and organizations preserve their history through Our American Heritage Project, a non-profit organization.
Product Dimensions: 9" x 12"
ISBN: Pre-Sale Basis Only
Cover Type: Hardcover